Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delayed healer
I like the delayed healer so much I think it could be made into a feature. Also Id like to be able to use delay targeting too. And blacklist sqms for bot to avoid like it was a piece of wall

Such option already exists: Healer->(Rule)->Delay~

Delay option on targeting will not be added to Targeting, but you can do that using persistents. Notice that you can use Attack range and Rune range that may affect that.

Well, it’s kinda possible but I didn’t added that due to minimap clicks to walk, while using this option Bot uses minimap clicks to walk and that means the game-client that makes a path to walk and your character could walk on such position.

id just like to add something! the delayed healer could be slightly improved!
the way it functions right now, when GM tests your HP, it will still use the UH rune/healing spell, even after the delay is over and your hp is back up to total.
this can be very suspicious for a GM that is really looking at your char, specially if your HP is not at total hp, he will see that you heal yourself still but delayed.... that could be fixed by re-checking 'hppc' before actually healing

like this (the edit i made is highlighted)

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.