Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exhaust on xlog
Hey

Could you remove this random 1-3s cooldown on logout() function?
It's pretty annoying that half of server is know names of my makers...

thanks

Hello.

There's no cooldown. But you can create your own script to logout and choose the script interval using Persistents.
For example:
if paround() > 0 then
    logout()
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I'm actually using similar script

logout()
print(creature.name .. ' appears.')
flashclient()
playsound('alert_playeronscreen')

My script is playing sound and doing logout when player is on screen.

Sometimes I can hear more than 2 sounds, what means that script is working very fast, but somehow character is not logging out immediately.

I think it doesn't matter how fast I set delay in persistants, because logout() function have random execution time or function call is delayed idk...

With 50 ping random player with lvl 8 shouldn't be able to see my nick when appears at logout range - he need to travel atleast whole 2 sqm before he can see my nick.
2 SQM's should take around 1000 miliseconds for lvl 8, so theoretically bot with 50ms execution inside persistant should call logout function 20 times before his nickname appears on my screen, but it doesn't happen

Hello.

There's no cooldown on logout function.

LUA doesn't runs two functions at the same time. On your script, it will run logout and after logging out then it will print, flashclient() and finally playsound().

I don't know if that is the case, but if you have Battle sign or if you hit a GFB rune on your screen (you will have a battle sign) then will not be able to logout.

Although part of your logic is correct, it would be in a perfect world, but you have not considered the runtime for example. If you create a script that is 50ms apart, but takes 3s to execute the code. It will not run every 50ms, but every 3050ms. The persistent interval is applied after the script has finished running.

The logout() function returns true / false. True if the character is offline after executing the function and false otherwise. You can use a while loop with the function return or even check for yourself using the connected() function.
if paround() > 0 then
    while not logout() do
        wait(100, 200)
    end
end

OR
if paround() > 0 then
    while battlesigned() == false and connected() do
        logout()
        wait(100, 200)
    end
end

if paround() > 0 then
while battlesigned() == false and connected() do
logout()
end
end

Yeah, it's little faster than built-in xlog, I'm testing it right now, I can't see my name, but I'm still able to see my body, so script still should work 5x faster.

I found, that paround() function is not using full range.

paround() detects based on range you setup. As you didn't set any range on its parameters, it will detect only on your screen.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

paround(optional number range, optional bool allfloors, optional string names) [number]: Numbers of players around you in the range, floors and names defined.

You can try like paround(7) or paround(9). Alternatively, you can use getcreatures() to get that.