Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exori hur when players on the screen
exori hur attack the monster when  players on the screen exori when players Not on the screen

Explain better, we can't guess your request.

exori hur attack the monster when  players on the screen exori when players Not on the screen I MEAN

Explain better, we can't guess your request.

how u cannot understand that when u hunt and seen player on the screeen shoot exori hur and when is not player on the screen exori or exori gran .

like safe exori when u hunt with extra exori hur when player is on the screen thats all

Hello.

How can't you explain better? I asked for a better explanation and you say pretty much the same.
There are so many options and conditions. I will develop this script exactly like you requested, so you will understand that you request is bad.

I'm really sorry, but if you are too lazy to explain better what you need, you will not have any further help from me.

if paround() > 0 then
    cast('exori hur')
else
    cast('exori gran')
end

Btw, try searching on Forums. I'm pretty sure already developed such script.

my english is not enought good to explain it better sory . I mean when u are on exp and u use kasteria cavebot and i want safe exori to attack monsters when is not players arround  and when player gonna show on the screen attack monster by exori hur thats all not everybody speak good english u need to understant that thanks and sory what i can do

local Monsters = { 'hero', 'monk' } -- Monsters to kill
local SafeList = { 'Mrcn', 'CM Guido' } -- Your safelist
local MinMonsters = 1 -- Min. count to cast exori.
local SafeHealth = 50 -- Only if your HP % is higher or equal to this valaue.
local CheckPlayers = true -- Check for players? Not going to CAST SPELL if player on screen.
local CheckAllFloor = true -- Checks all floors for players?

if hppc() >= SafeHealth and mp() >= 120 and cancast() and maround(1, unpack(Monsters)) >= MinMonsters then
    if not CheckPlayers or paroundignore(0, CheckAllFloor, unpack(SafeList)) == 0 then
        cast('exori')
        wait(1000, 1200)
    end
end

this script with extra exori hur when players on the screen gonna shows thats all thanks

Try this
local Monsters = { 'Frost Giant', 'Dragon' } -- Monsters to kill
local SafeList = { 'Mrcn', 'CM Guido' } -- Your safelist
local MinMonsters = 2 -- Min. count to cast spells.
local Mana_Hur = 40
local Mana_Exori = (level()*2)
local SafeHealth = 30 -- Only if your HP % is higher or equal to this valaue.
local CheckPlayers = true -- Check for players? Not going to CAST SPELL if player on screen.
local CheckAllFloor = false -- Checks all floors for players?

if hppc() >= SafeHealth and cancast() then
    local mana = mp()
    if mana >= Mana_Exori and maround(1, unpack(Monsters)) >= MinMonsters and (not CheckPlayers or paroundignore(0, CheckAllFloor, unpack(SafeList)) == 0) then
        cast('exori')
        wait(1000, 1200)
    elseif mana >= Mana_Hur and maround(5, unpack(Monsters)) >= MinMonsters and attacked().id > 0 then
        cast('exori hur')
        wait(1000, 1200)
    end
end

thank u so much
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />