Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with persist
bro can u help me ? i'm trying consulting scripts and actions on bots but without sucess...

i need gold converter ( cause in ot i'm playing ) need to use the item gold converter , id 4152.

this action i put...but not working, can u send me a help ? ;x

if itemcount('gold coins') > 99 or > itemcount('platinum coins') > 99 then

'i try those options....

useitem (4152, 'belt')

useitem ('gold converter', 'belt')

'but isnt working =// can u help plx ?
end

Hello.

You posted on Mastercores OTBot section but you are using Kasteria OTBot.

Do you need to simply use gold converter OR use gold converter on a gold coins stack?
Someone already requested a similar script few days ago (
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
), so unless you simply need to use the gold converter, you probably didn't made any search.

1. If you need to simply use gold converter the code you wrote would work.
if itemcount('gold coin') > 99 or > itemcount('platinum coin') > 99 then
   useitem(4152, 'belt') -- Use gold converter that's located on belt/arrow slot.
end
if itemcount('gold coin') > 99 or > itemcount('platinum coin') > 99 then
   useitem(4152, '') -- Use gold converter that's located on an open container.
end

2. If you need to use gold converter on gold coins stack.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.