Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if 3 monster go label x
i need a persistent that if i have 3+ minotaur in my screen go to label x

if maround(0, 'Minotaur') >= 3 then
    gotolabel('x')
end

ok i dont know why but the character doesnt go to the label.. its engage but he didnt move to the wpt label and i dont know if i can do it on 2 floor on mino darashia

Hello.

This code only detect minotaurs on the same floor than your character. The script works perfectly fine.
Notice that Minotaur is the MINOTAUR, not minotaur guard, minotaur mage, etc.

If it's not walking, it's probably a problem on your cavebot waypoints. Notice that if you create a waypoint that walks on a different floor like Z = 6 and you are on Z = 8 then Cavebot will not walk for obvious reasons.

local LABEL_NAME = 'x'
if maround(0, 'Minotaur') >= 3 and waypoint().name:lower() ~= LABEL_NAME:lower() then
    gotolabel(LABEL_NAME)
end

Be aware that if Cavebot steps to another waypoint (backwards or forwards) and there stills 3 minotaurs on your screen, this script will keep going to label "x". But you can manage that by checking current waypoint IDs before.
waypoint() [table]

.id [number]: ID number of waypoint.
.name [string]: Wapoint label/name.
.type [string]: Waypoint type (drop, action, node, stand, etc.).
.x [number]: Waypoint X position.
.y [number]: Waypoint Y position.
.z [number]: Waypoint Z position.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

i think its the targeting who make problem i am no stance and chase offensive

Hello.

Cavebot walks only when Targeting is not "targeting" a creature. So if Targeting attacking something and 3 minotaurs shows up, it will not stop attacking to run to that cavebot.

I've changed it to disable Targeting, gotolabel(), wait 3~5 seconds and Enable targeting again.

local LABEL_NAME = 'x'
if maround(0, 'Minotaur') >= 3 and waypoint().name:lower() ~= LABEL_NAME:lower() then
    setsettings('Targeting/Enabled', false)
    gotolabel(LABEL_NAME)
    wait(3000, 5000)
    setsettings('Targeting/Enabled', true)
end