Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looting
Sometimes the bot loot a item that is not listed on the script.
What is the best way to correct this, could be any configuration?
I was wondering if i could setup persistent lua script to throw away random items that gets picked wrongly.

Hello.

Bot don't miss, but there are several reasons to loot wrong items:
1. Another player looting same creature. The reason is quite obvious. Another player may pickup item faster than you and bot may accidentally move another item that may be moved to same slot.
2. Looter->Move delay has very low value or lower than your ping. So it moves items faster than server tells your client that you actually moved it, so it tries to move again but meanwhile the item is moved to your container and bot loots the item that moved to the previous item slot.
3. Lag spikes, pretty much same as above.

You need to find out what may be happening.

Yeah, you can make a persistent to check for those items and drop them, example:
local TRASH = { 1234, 12345 } -- Items to drop if pickup.
local Backpack = 'blue backpack' -- Backpack used to loot items.

if islooting() == false then
     for _, item in ipairs(TRASH) do
          if itemcount(item, Backpack) > 0 then
               moveitems(item, ground(posx(), posy(), posz()), Backpack, 100)
               wait(500, 800)
          end
          if islooting() then
               break
          end
     end
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
thanks Arkilys!!

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
I am having an error on item line..
the console displays: " Core:Lua:ExecuteScript
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />oString:TRASH: 7: attempt to index local 'item' (a number value)"

local TRASH = { 1234, 12345 } -- Items to drop if pickup.
local Backpack = 'blue backpack' -- Backpack used to loot items.

if islooting() == false then
     for _, item in ipairs(TRASH) do
          if itemcount(item, Backpack) > 0 then
               moveitems(item, ground(posx(), posy(), posz()), Backpack, 100)
               wait(500, 800)
          end
          if islooting() then
               break
          end
     end
end

working perfectly! thanks Arkilys