Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem
hello my firend i plaing on realera and i have some script from kasteria to bring the items to depot but its dosent work i think the depot id need to be diffrent can u edit this script for me to deposit all loot what i have to dp thank u there is the script 

local CHARACTER_LOOT_BP = 'backpack'
local ITEMS = { '3386', '3392', '7402' }
local DEPOT_BOX_ID = 8402 --- Depot chest I = 8402

reachgrounditem('locker')
wait(500)

openitem('locker')
wait(1000)

openitem('depot')
wait(1000)

if windowcount('depot chest') > 0 then
    for i = 0, #ITEMS do
        while itemcount(ITEMS[i], CHARACTER_LOOT_BP) > 0 do
            moveitemsonto(ITEMS[i], DEPOT_BOX_ID, 0, 'depot chest', CHARACTER_LOOT_BP, 100)
            wait(500)
        end
    end
end

Hello.

Well, if the depot box id is different then change it to the correct one.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

The script works by moving an item from your bp to a container DEPOT_BOX_ID located inside 'depot chest', but I believe realera don't have multiple depots inside depot chest.

The script below will open locker and move items to inside depot chest.
local CHARACTER_LOOT_BP = 'backpack'
local ITEMS = { '3386', '3392', '7402' }
local DEPOT_BOX_ID = 3502 --- Depot chest

reachgrounditem('locker')
wait(500)

openitem('locker')
wait(1000)

if windowcount('locker') > 0 then
    for i = 0, #ITEMS do
        while itemcount(ITEMS[i], CHARACTER_LOOT_BP) > 0 do
            moveitemsonto(ITEMS[i], DEPOT_BOX_ID, 0, 'locker', CHARACTER_LOOT_BP, 100)
            wait(500)
        end
    end
end

its open dp but not open depo chest and not moving the items to dp ;s

The script above is not supposed to open depot.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
can u do for me script to open dp and depo chest please this scrip what u give me not working
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" /> not moving items to depot chest

The script that you posted is not supposed to open depot and drop items inside it, but was developed to open a depot that contains multiple depot chests like Tibia RL and drop inside a specific depot chest without opening it.

So I've edited your script to open locker and move items to inside depot chest without opening the depot chest. I recommend you to press CTRL+F5 and try it.