Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update bot
hey, its been a few days since Souls of Elysium updated their client and we're losing days on the time we paid for with this bot, any ETA for a bot update?

Hello.

- TL;DR -
You should pay more attention to the Terms and pay attention to what you are saying, because I have no obligation to update Bot because the server you are playing on has updated the game client, especially when it comes to a server that has less than 30 players online. Be nice and maybe i will be able to update it after your request.
As a good faith gesture, I've just updated Kasteria OTBot to make it compatible with latest SoE game-client, but don't expect any more updates for this server while few players online. That means i would make it compatible if there are like 100 players online, etc. Redownload and reinstall Kasteria OTBot:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Full text
Your license time is not related to updates and we are under no obligation to update our Bots if a server updates its game-client. The decision to make Bot compatible with a specific game-client is up to me, which is usually if it's worth. For example, servers that has few players are not updated, because they are not worth my time.

So you should pay more attention to the Terms and pay attention to what you are saying, because I have no obligation to update Bot because the server you are playing on has updated the game client, especially when it comes to a server that has less than 30 players online.

I usually don't mind updating even when not worth for me, but I can't keep up with updates to all the servers Bot supports, so that's another way of knowing if it's going to be worth it to update Bot to make it compatible, some servers only get updated upon user request. Which you did now, although it was rude.

As a good faith gesture, I've just updated Kasteria OTBot to make it compatible with latest SoE game-client, but don't expect any more updates for this server while few players online. That means i would make it compatible if there are like 100 players online, etc. Redownload and reinstall Kasteria OTBot:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hey Arkilys, sorry I meant no disrespect. Everyones time is valuable. Thank you!

SoE will be releasing a new server in the coming days, the number of people should jump.