Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert it teleported
Hello, The GM's on faloria are catching cavebotters by teleporting your char 10 sqm away from ur previous SQM a bunch of times, and if you instantly keep continue walking, its a proof for them that you bot and you get banned, so i tried using the only persistent to get alert if u get tepelorted below =

local DISTANCE_ALERT = 3 -- If your character went X sqms far from last check then trigger.

if LAST_X == nil or LAST_Y == nil then
    LAST_X = posx()
    LAST_Y = posy()
end

if proximity(LAST_X, LAST_Y, posx(), posy()) >= DISTANCE_ALERT then
    playsound('default')
    flashclient()
    pausebot(true)
end

the only problem with this persistent however is that the bot pauses even if you just WALK (not teleport) away from X amount of sqms that you have written in the local distance.

I want the bot to pause only when you get teleported, not when you walk away from X amount of sqms, is this possible to make? or do i have to use the spark alert persistent for this?

thanks
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

Hello.

That's because you are using the persistent with default intervals and your character walks faster. I recommend you to use low interval like 100 to 100ms.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hi

I tried changing it now to 100 -100 ms but its still the same thing

keep in mind i tested this on different character to check if it was the speed that was the problem, but it happens on all chars 
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Confused" title="Confused" class="smilie smilie_13" />

I'm moving this to Scripts -> Requests.

Try this way:
local DISTANCE_ALERT = 3 -- If your character went X sqms far from last check then trigger.

if LAST_X ~= nil and LAST_Y ~= nil and proximity(LAST_X, LAST_Y, posx(), posy()) >= DISTANCE_ALERT then
    playsound('default')
    flashclient()
    pausebot(true)
end

LAST_X = posx()
LAST_Y = posy()
If it gets paused once then you should recreate the persistent...

You can also try this, i believe you will not need to recreate the persistent but need to wait about 2s to unpause.

if LAST_X ~= nil and LAST_Y ~= nil and LAST_TIME ~= nil and (runningtimems() - LAST_TIME) <= 2000 and proximity(LAST_X, LAST_Y, posx(), posy()) >= DISTANCE_ALERT then
    playsound('default')
    flashclient()
    pausebot(true)
end

LAST_X = posx()
LAST_Y = posy()
LAST_TIME = runningtimems()