Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant add many IDs to trash item persistent
Hello

Cant execute the below persistent since it has more than one trash ID.

It works however if i only add one ID to TRASH_IDs.

Any assistance would be helpful

local TRASH_IDS = {3465, 2472} -- Ids to destroy.
local WEAPON_ID = 3274 -- Weapon id to be used to destroy.

antifurnituretrap(WEAPON_ID, table.unpack(TRASH_IDS))

Hello.

I think there was a problem internally on this function, but i fixed it. Because it's working fine for me.
So please, redownload and reinstall Nostalrius OTBot from here:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Let me know if it works for you.

Strange, now runemaking doesn´t work. Character goes and pick up backpack of blanks then after 10 seconds it goes and put that bp blank runes on rune sqm.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.loading="lazy" alt="[Image: nzLpKXP.png]" class="mycode_img" />

Hello.

Please, redownload and reinstall Nostalrius OTBot from here:

Let me know if it works for you.

If it still doesn't works then place a bug report on Bugs section, but you must follow the "How to report a Bug" guidelines:

I uninstalled 1.0.12-1 and installed the new version 1.0.12-5 that you linked (that doesnt exist on the release-forum). I note that you link 1.0.12-6 so i will try out that one, else i report bug.

Thanks as always.