Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classictibia Bot v1.0.17 - Released
Hello.

If you find any bugs, feel free to report on Bug's section.

Classictibia Bot may work on
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
and
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Dura-Online and Tibia-Old are not using CipSoft's tibia client anymore, so Classictibia Bot will not work there.
It seems they are using OTCv8 client, so you can try Kasteria OTBot. I believe it's gonna work there. You can use the two trial days that we offer for each Bot to make sure Kasteria OTBot works on Dura-Online or Tibia-Old as you expect.

Everyone who has never used Classictibia Bot before, can test it for 2 days without any limitation for FREE.
The trial is given automatically when you login on Classictibia Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

Check out the full change log below.
Changelog (1.0.17):
  • Added Navigation; It's still under testing, but feel free to use it.
  • Added Options -> Use Packets; Bot will try to use packets to work instead of inputs. Don't use this on Tibiantis.
  • Added LUA->navsay(string text); Sends a message to users in navigation.
  • Added LUA->getnewnavmessages(); Returns a table with the newest messages sent on navigation.
  • Added LUA->navcomboattack(string/number creature); Sends attack command on a specific creature to users in navigation. Only leader can do that.
  • Added LUA->navcomborune(string/number rune, string/number creature); Sends rune combo command on a specific creature to users in navigation. Only leader can do that.
  • Added LUA->navcombospell(); Sends spell combo command to users in navigation. Only leader can do that.
  • Added LUA->navcombomwall(number x, number y, number z, boolean vertical); Sends magic wall combo command to users in navigation. Only leader can do that.

• Fixed several minor and major stuff;

Automate startup example:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Classictibia Bot\Classictibia Bot.exe" -c "C:\Tibia\Tibia.exe" -s "C:\Scripts\scriptname.xml"

-c = Client directory that Bot will open and automatic select.
-s = Script that it will load and start automatically.

More Startup options:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Classictibia Bot\Classictibia Bot.exe" -rwnames -winprot -cmd
  • -rwnames = Enable random names on Bot windows. (I recommend you to use -rwnames and -winprot)
  • -winprot = Enable some protection on Bot windows. (I recommend you to use -rwnames and -winprot)
  • -cmd = Allow LUA->cmd(string command) to run commands.
  • -disrwnames = Disable random captions on Bot windows.
  • -taskbar = Let bot window be shown in Windows Taskbar.
  • -inputprot = enables input protection.
  • -distaskbar = Hide bot window from Windows Taskbar.
  • -diswinprot = Disable Window Protection, so you can see it using remote access software.
  • -pausehk "hotkeys" = Setup Pause Bot hotkey. Example: -pausehk "CTRL+F1"
  • -showhk "hotkeys" = Setup Show Bot hotkey. Example: -showhk "CTRL+F2"
  • -dancerhk "hotkeys" = Setup Dancer hotkey. Example: -dancerhk "CTRL+F3"
  • -customspellrunes "xmlPath" = Loads a .xml file that contains custom runes and spells. Example: -customspellrunes "C:\Bots\custom_spells_runes.xml"
  • -http = Allows usage of LUA functions httppost/httpget.
*If you don't know how to use options above then search on Google for "shortcut argument", "Command Line Parameter Shortcuts", etc. You will find some websites like the followings:
System Requirements:
Download: