Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Rune Maker between mana parameters
Hello friends.

Looking for a custom rune making script that makes a rune (custom spell) between x%-x% of mana. If the spell can be adjusted that would be great. 

Thank you.

Hello.

local CONFIG = {
    ManaStart = 80, -- Starts making runes when mana % is equal or higher this value.
    ManaStop = 30, -- Stops making runes when mana % is lower or higher this value.
    Spell = 'adori vis', -- Spell to make rune.
}

if mppc() >= CONFIG.ManaStart then
    while mppc() > CONFIG.ManaStop do
        if cancast() then
            say(CONFIG.Spell)
        end
        wait(1000, 1300)
    end
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Appreciate this a bunch. Just to verify. Even this script would pause on gm detected if I have is ticked in general, correct?

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

This script don’t have any code to stop if GM shows up. However, if you use Alerts -> GM Detected -> Pause Bot and use on a Persistent with “Pause on Pause Bot” enabled then Bot will stop it when Bot is paused.
If you are afraid of a GM then I recommend you to use another script to check for your mana or even edit this one to do so. Because if a GM heals your mana this script will keep making rune.

Do you take requests for scripts for paypal donations? If you dm me your paypal; looking to pay 10$ usd. 

Script needs to make runes between 30-40% mana (ie start at 30, end at 40. Not make runes while gm on screen whether visible or invisible (which i believe bot already detects) and if mana for some reason does get maxed by a gm, to not make a rune since it's not within 30-40% parameter. 

Lmk if interested ?

Hello.

Unfortunately no, I had troubles in past, so I don't sell scripts anymore.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />
However I still help people for free. But feel free to make any donations, but without any obligations between the two of us. I replied your PM back with our email address.
I won't be sad if you don't, but I will certainly be happy if you do it on your own.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

You can use this script to check if GM healed your mana:

As I said, you can use Alerts -> GM Detected -> Pause Bot to pause bot when GM is detected. If you enable Persistents -> (Persistent) -> Pause on Pause Bot? then the persistent will be paused when Bot is paused. So the script would be paused if GM is detected.
Notice that Bot cannot detect a GM when it's invisible.

If i understood you correctly, that's what you asked for:

Script #1
It will ONLY make runes if your mana % is between 30% and 40%. At the start, it will calculate how many runes it can make based on CONFIG.ManaSpell (default: 200) and make only that amount. So if GM heals while you make runes, it would still make the same amount.
Examples:
-- You have 30% (let's say that's 600 mana) and it takes 200 mana per rune, it will make 3 runes no matter what.
-- You have 40% mana (let's say that's 800 mana) and it takes 200 mana per rune, it will make 4 runes no matter what.
-- You have 41% mana, it will NOT make ANY runes.
local CONFIG = {
    ManaStart = { Min = 30, Max = 40 }, -- Starts making runes when mana % is INSIDE this range.
    ManaSpell = 200, -- Mana to to make rune. Used to calculate how many runes it will make in a row.
}

local manaPercent = mppc()
if manaPercent >= CONFIG.ManaStart.Min and manaPercent <= CONFIG.ManaStart.Max then
    local amountRunes = math.floor(mp() / CONFIG.ManaSpell)
    for i = 1, amountRunes do
        if not cancast() then
            wait(1000, 1300)
        end
        say(CONFIG.Spell)
    end
end

Script #2
Works pretty much as the script above, but without start range.
It will ONLY make runes if your mana % is higher than CONFIG.ManaStart (default: 80). At the start, it will calculate how many runes it can make based on CONFIG.ManaSpell (default: 200) and make only that amount. So if GM heals while making runes, it would still make the same amount.
Examples:
-- You have 80% (let's say that's 1000 mana) and it takes 200 mana per rune, it will make 5 runes no matter what.
local CONFIG = {
    ManaStart = 80, -- Starts making runes when mana % is equal or higher this value.
    ManaSpell = 200, -- Mana to to make rune. Used to calculate how many runes it will make in a row.
}

if manaPercent >= CONFIG.ManaStart then
    local amountRunes = math.floor(mp() / CONFIG.ManaSpell)
    for i = 1, amountRunes do
        if not cancast() then
            wait(1000, 1300)
        end
        say(CONFIG.Spell)
    end
end

Script #3
This script will ONLY make runes if your mana % is between 30% and 40%. It will only try to make X runes according the value you setup on CONFIG.SpellAttempts (default: 3). So if GM heals, it would still make the same amount.
Examples:
-- You have 31% mana, it will make 3 runes no matter what.
-- You have 40% mana, it will make 3 runes no matter what.
-- You have 41% mana, it will NOT make ANY runes.
local CONFIG = {
    ManaStart = { Min = 30, Max = 40 }, -- Starts making runes when mana % is INSIDE this range.
    SpellAttempts = 3, -- How many runes should it make when reaching mana start?
}

if manaPercent >= CONFIG.ManaStart.Min and manaPercent <= CONFIG.ManaStart.Max then
    for i = 1, SpellAttempts do
        if not cancast() then
            wait(1000, 1300)
        end
        say(CONFIG.Spell)
    end
end