Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depositer
Need help or a tutorial on how to make it deposit cash other items if cap is low please and thank you

Hello.

I know that you asked for a tutorial, but you can find those scripts here:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

I recommend you to use search tool to find scripts with depositers and check it works.

How does it work if i i'm at edron goblins and i want to goto the depo thats what i don't understand also how do i get it to deposit the cash

Hello.

So I recommended that you search for scripts like this in the forum, because it is not very easy to explain.

You will use these scripts in Actions in Cavebot, as each code does something different. For example: Capacity and Supply Checker, you should create Action wpts to run it to check if you still have capacity or supply to keep hunting.
if cap() >= 100 then
    gotolabel('start')
    return
end

So you would use like:
000 Node (start)
001 Node
002 Node
003 Node
004 Node
005 Action (check cap with code above)
006 Stand (leave_hunt)

The code above will check your cap, if you have more than 100 cap then Cavebot will go to label "start", which is the first waypoint. Otherwise, it will keep going, after the Action there's the Stand wpt that will leave the respawn.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.