Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elderan
The bot isn't recognizing Elderan's current client. Has support been dropped?

Thanks

Hello.

Not really. I've release a minor update, so the current version will work on Elderan.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Re Elderan

so i wanted this bot for 2 things autolooting and a semi afk cave bot
the looting does not work for somekind of reson the auto opening of the creeps is super slow and does not put the gold in backpacks
the buyable gold sack is not accepted the cavebot walks rly slow and clunky 1squre by squre

its ther something that i miss ? like i had bots before almost looking/beeing the same but i never had so much problems

anothering is if my mouse is on the on-going client the bot oders him ther
the bot itself takes 3min to load wich is wierd too

Please help

Hello.

I just tried it on Elderan and I've found a small bug on Targeting when using OGL game-client... Targeting was attacking and stop attacking the creature over and over, but i've fixed it. So if you are using OGL version then just redownload Bot.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Looter is working fine.
I've tried Looter with Targeting and just Looter (Loot all open containers) and worked fine and fast. Notice that Looter's speed depends on Move delay and Options -> Mouse Speed.
You can try to enable Options -> Block Inputs during action.

Cavebot: That depends on your settings. If you use "Map-clicks only" then Bot will just click on minimap to walk, but if you disable this option then Bot will walk using arrow keys, which may be slower. I can