Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosion Rune
Would it be possible to let the bot line up 3 dragon lords, then shoot explosion rune and then if needed, line up the dragon lords again so that the bot can always hit 3 dragon lords?

Also, how exactly does this function work:
shootexplosion(int minMonsters, string Monsters ...) [boolean]: Try to shoot explosion rune on at least min monsters.

I have tried the following:

if hppc() >= 60 and cancast() and connected() then
shootexplosion(2, 'Dragon Lord')
wait(1000, 1500)
end

For some reason it didn't seem to work so perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
Like I said, it would be even better if the bot could walk in such way that it tries to line-up the dragon lords so it can hit 2 or more DL's with the explo.

Please
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />?

Hello.

This is a bit complicated, you would need a code to read the tiles around and try to make movements to align the 3 dragon lords, not really easy.

shootexplosion is supposed to shoot explosion runes on sqms that may hit listed monsters if that shot could hit at least X monsters.
shootexplosion(2, 'Dragon Lord') it will ONLY try to shoot a explosion rune on a sqm if it hits at least 2 dragon lords. If there's a better sqm that would hit 3 dragons, it will do as well.

Will it work if i manualy set monsters in line?