Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Automatic Gold Converter
Hi guys

I did my best in creating a script which automatically converts gold into platinum coins.
I think it can be written more efficiently, but i've tested it for multiple days and it's working smoothly.

You need to run both of these scripts at the same time and have your arrow slot empty:
if itemcount('gold coin', true) >= 100 then
     moveitems('gold coin', 'belt', 'Blue backpack', '100')
     flashclient()
     wait(2000)
if belt().count >= 100 then
useitem('gold coin', 'belt')
    end
end

if belt().name == 'platinum coin' then
moveitems('platinum coin', 'Blue backpack', 'belt')
end

You can change 'Blue backpack' into any backpack name you like.
It is the bacpkack of which it takes the goldcoins (1st script) and also the backpack to which it returns the platinum coins (2nd script)

where i put this scripts ?

Hello.

Persistents.

You can also use this script as well.
local containers = getcontainers()
for _, container in ipairs(containers) do
    for __, item in ipairs(container.items) do
        if (item.id == 3031 or item.id == 3035) and item.count == 100 then
            useitemslot(item.index, container.index)
            wait(200, 500)
            break
        end
    end
end

Works fine thanks you so much

This doesnt work for me at all, I want it to turn gold coins into plat and leave them in the arrow slot but it only leaves one then moves it back to backpack and if I stack the ones I've already got, it moves them back to the backpack.

The script above is not supposed to move to arrow slot.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
I still cant manage to make it work, you made one that should have started stacking but it wont. 
Is there a way for it to start stacking it in the arrow slot? All plats turned going into the arrow slot, or stack in the backpack?

The one you just made in the other post still wont stack unfortunately :/

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.