Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full light hotkey
Hello, when you relog on faloria.online the full light dissapears everytime so i have to manually turn it back on again so its gets kinda annoying to do it so often.

I tried using a persistent down below that Arkilys posted but it doesnt work =

setsettings(“Options/Full Light”, getsettings(“Options/Full Light”) == false)

I get this error = LUA Script -> Persistent01: NLua.Exceptions.LuaScriptException: table

I tried using it both as a persistent and a LUA hotkey but neither works.

if possible it would be nice to make full light with a hotkey action for example ctrl + S or something

Hello.

That's because double quotes being used in the code are not the "correct" quotes. Look the differente “ to " and ” to ".
setsettings(“Options/Full Light”, getsettings(“Options/Full Light”) == false)
to
setsettings("Options/Full Light", getsettings("Options/Full Light") == false)
Please, tell me where I pasted this code and I will fix it.

I actually tested and it seems that setsettings when using with "Options/Full Light" is setting it enabled but not updating the flag value that returns if it's enabled or not, so getsettings() may not work properly.
I've developed this alternative that may work for now and I will fix the setsettings() function on next release.
if LAST_STATUS == nil or LAST_STATUS == false then
    setsettings("Options/Full Light", true)
    LAST_STATUS = true
else
    setsettings("Options/Full Light", false)
    LAST_STATUS = false
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello

You posted the first one to me in private a while ago, But it didnt work so I tried to reach out to you here on the forums instead as thats what you want when it comes about asking about scripts etc.

The second persistent that you posted works, its just that it doesnt get marked as "full light" on the options, but I dont care as long as it works
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />
ty!

Hello

This persistent is not working correctly anymore after you updated the bot yesterday. it switches between full light and no light at all every second now
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />

Hello.

Are you using a Persistent? If that's the case then that's the problem. The script is supposed to be used on a HOTKEY that you manually press, so the script would only work when you press the hotkey.
As you are saying "switches between full light and no light at all every second now" i believe you are using on persistent and the script is actually working as it should. On a round it enables full light then on next round it does disable it...

Hello

yes, you were correct, I used it as a persistent thats why it didnt work. it worked as a persistent before however for some strange reason.

Thanks once again!
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

Hello

now there is another issue.....

the hotkey will not get saved when i save the script. for example my hotkey is "CTRL" and when i save the script and open it next time its set as "none" everytime and so i have to set it to the right one everytime i open the script. is it something im doing wrong or is there some way to fix it? sorry to bother you once again

Hello.

Please, try this build:

Let me know if it works. If it doesn't fixes for you then upload on
and post here or send by PM.