Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM detected.
Big Grin 
Hello,
Gm is now coming as itens : 
Example: demon legs, is it possible to improve the gm detection or its too hard? 
Also, What is the change log of this 9.0.1 version?

thanks

Hello.

I'm not sure if I understood what you said, because even if a GM simply show up using a "demon legs outfit", he still may be detected due to other factors that I may not disclose. So I don't believe he's doing that (or i understood wrong). Can you detail it?
Anyway, you can make your own custom alert using LUA scripts. For example, you can use getcreatures('pmnfs') to get all players, npcs and monsters in your screen and floor then use a for loop and check for its ".outfitid".
local creatures = getcreatures('pmnfs')
for _, creature in ipairs(creatures) do
    if creature.outfitid == 123 then
        playsound('alert_gmdetected')
        flashclient()
    end
end
The script above will play sound "gm detected" and flash client if a player, monster or npc is using the outfit id "123".

About changelog... I've added monster Desert Slug and added few items to Bot's DB.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

How do you know it's a GM and not an item on floor that he might be throwing?
Does it shows up with name "Golden Armor" and golden armor sprite? Like a creature called "Golden Armor" and its outfit a golden armor as well (like used chameleon rune)
Does he says anything?

You can download the following version and use a script to check if "outfitcat" (0 means item!) and outfitaux will be the item id, to check if someone is using a chameleon rune or so. For example:
local creatures = getcreatures('pmnfs')
for _, creature in ipairs(creatures) do
    if creature.outfitcat == 0 and creature.outfitaux >= 100 then
        print(creature.name .. ' is using item outfit! Id: ' .. creature.outfitaux)
        playsound('alert_gmdetected')
        flashclient()
    end
end

Hello,
How can I confirm the outfitid for GMs for the server I am playing?