Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP RUNEMAKER
I NEED HELP TO USE RUNEMAKER IN RETROCORES... IM HAVE ONE HOUSE, BUT IDK USE RUNEMAKER...ONE PEOPLE HEAVE A VIDEO OR IMAGE TUTORIAL TO SAVE ME? ADM...CREATE ONE TOPIC IN FORUM AND PUT ON IMAGES TUTORIAL RUNEMAKER

Hello.

You already sent a PM to me and I already replied you, but you still created this thread.
So here it goes my reply again... You can read about Mastercores OTBot here:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Unfortunately no, there's no video tutorial.

there is no way to support it via image, right? I've tried to look at this part, but I can't make it work

Unfortunately no. Just read the thread above and you will understand what each option does.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Does not explain if runemaker picks up blank/food and throw runes on tile or from backpack or just from tile, if it pickup blanks from tile this feature does not really work on retrocores because after about 20 items on same tile is full,  it can only throw 1bp worth of runes on the same tile, as well as it could then only refill 20 blanks = 1 bp blank xD

On retrocores we need to be able to threw backpack,  not individual runes on tile when 20 runes is created, example of rifbot lua script for throwing finished bp sd on a tile: 
--[[
    Script Name:        Drop Runes Bp's to House
    Description:        Drop Whole Backpack with done runes to specific location e.g. your house.
    Required:            [IMPORTANT] You have to all bps with runes inside your main backpack and all need to be open as first, second, ..
                        To open backpacks after relogin you can use Reconnect Backpacks.lua
    Author:             Ascer - example
]]

------------------------------------------
-- CONFIG SECTION
local possibleBackpackIDs = {2854, 2867, 2866, 2869, 6255}  -- it's list of backpacks we looking for, add yours

local creatingRuneID = 3191 -- id of rune you create now, (UH)

local groundDropPosition = {x = 32222, y = 32222, z = 7} -- position x, y, z where you want to drop your backpack full or runes

-- MODULE SECTION / DON'T EDIT BELOW

local offset = 0

Module.New("Drop Runes Bp's to House", function (mod)

-- load containers items for later reading info.
    local items = Container.getItems()

-- inside loop check for any full bp already created runes.
    for i = 1, #items do

-- load single table with container
        local container = items[i]

-- load items of container
        local contItems = container.items

-- inside loop check each item in container
        for slot = 1, #contItems do

-- load item
            local item = contItems[slot]

-- check for valid id inside cont slot
            if item.id == creatingRuneID then

-- increase offset by 1 to calculate amount of already done runes
                offset = offset + 1

end    

end

-- when offset reach 20 (it's limit of runes for drop backpack) then
        if offset >= 20 then

-- find first backpack to drop. (we searching all bps for full backpack with runes to drop) // when failed use just first index Container.FindItem(possibleBackpackIDs, 0)
            local backpack = Container.FindItem(possibleBackpackIDs)

-- check if backpack was found.
            if backpack then

-- drop backpack with runes to specific location.
                Container.MoveItemToGround(backpack.index, backpack.slot, groundDropPosition.x, groundDropPosition.y, groundDropPosition.z, backpack.id, 1)

end

-- reset offset.
            offset = 0

-- break loop we just finish.
            break

end    

-- reset offset.
        offset = 0

end

-- mod delay
    mod:Delay(700, 1200)

end)

It’s my bad that I forgot to explain that option on thread, I just updated it.

There’s a specific option to drop bp of blank and runes instead of single units. You just need to check Runemaker tab and read each option.
Use BPs of blank runes: If enabled, Bot will pickup bps with blank runes directly on floor and bot will drop bps of made runes on floor as well instead of runes units. It will pickup to inside your main backpack, so you should have a main bp open where it should place it.

Also, you can easily create such script to use on Persistents.