Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardware ID - Change/Problems
Exclamation 
Hello.

This thread is to avoid a lot of new threads with the same requests.

Why my HD-ID changed?

If your HD-ID changed, it's up to your operating system, means that you probably changed something important in your computer. Because it CAN change for many reasons like updating drivers and others that i will not mention here for security reasons. Basically, your computer is changing it for some reason, not Mastercores OTBot. Mastercores OTBot just reads your hardware id that is assigned by your operating system.

During the TRIAL, my HD-ID changed.

As during the trial you can't login on a different computer, if your HD-ID changes or you try to login on a different computer, you won't be able login.
You can only login on the computer that you received the trial. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

What should i do?
Make sure that the Hardware ID assigned to your computer and displayed in the program remains constant over a longer period of time, notably after restarting the program, restarting your computer, installing operating system updates or drivers, after connecting and disconnecting your every day devices or for any other reason.
Then you can ask me to unlock it and I will check what's going on and i won't unlock if i detect that you are sharing account or abusing to use on two computers (which also would make you loose your license time by breaking our Terms that you agreed when purchased).

You can't do that, i paid for this bot!!!111oneoneone
When you Purchase Mastercores OTBot, you agree with our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy and Refund Policy.
Terms and Conditions->Account access
"You agree to only use the software on a single computer actively at a time. The computer bound to the account is identified by the mechanism of a unique Hardware ID and access to computers with a different Hardware ID will be refused. The Hardware ID bound to the account is changeable every 7 days."
So, please keep in mind that YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOUR HARDWARE ID ONCE EVERY 7 DAYS!

Not saying that i won't unlock it, but i'm not obligated to. I will always care for my customers and i know that problems can happen.
This basically means that i will check what's going on and i won't unlock if i detect that you are sharing account or abusing to use on two computers (which also would make you loose your license time by breaking our Terms that you agreed when purchased).