Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human-like manasitting
Could I please have a script that will simply wait until mana bar is 98% full and then spam a spell (so that the character poofs) until mana is empty?

Thank you!

Hello.

local SPELL = 'adori gran flam' — Spell to make a rune.
local MANA_SPELL = 120 —Mana to make a rune.
local MPPC_START = 98 —Mana percent to start making runes.

if mppc() >= MPPC_START and cancast() then
    while mp() >= MANA_SPELL do
        say(SPELL)
        wait(100, 300)
    end
end

I wanted one that he would drop until he ran out of mana, but it had to be random, for example, 100%, 90%, time intervals, so it doesn't look macro

local SPELL = 'adori gran flam' -- Spell to make a rune.
local MANA_SPELL = 120 -- Mana to make a rune.
local MPPC_START = { Min = 90, Max = 100 } -- Sorts a mana percent to start making runes between this range. A new value is sorted after making a rune.

if NEXT_MPPC == nil then
    NEXT_MPPC = random(MPPC_START.Min, MPPC_START.Max)
end

if mppc() >= NEXT_MPPC and cancast() then
    while mp() >= MANA_SPELL do
        say(SPELL)
        wait(100, 300)
    end
    NEXT_MPPC = random(MPPC_START.Min, MPPC_START.Max)
end

this is showing up in the tab lua.console
10:50:07 - LUA Script -> spells aleatorio: 6: 'then' expected near 'NEXT_MPPC'

@Arkilys

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Fixed

would have how he releases 2 magic, instead of one, and continue random so as not to repeat the same time this would help camouflage that it is not macro

The script does exactly what you asked for: Once reaches a random mana % then cast spell until no more mana.