Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED TO EQUIP TIME RING WHEN ENERGY RING EQUIPPER IS ACTIVE!.
Thanks you all for reading

I got on tools ring equiped "energy ring" %equip 60    % unequip 80 this work
but i want to equip time ring when no needing energy and when i pull it this unequip inmediately so how i do to use time ring since not need energy ring?

Hello.

I'm not sure what you are requesting... hehe

You could use a hotkey to disable Tools->Ring~ or use this persistent script (which you could also use a hotkey to disable).
This script will equip energy ring if you you have hppc% lower than 60% and unequip it (ONLY IF IS A ENERGY RING!) when you have 80%. So it will only unequip time ring if you need energy ring.
local RING_IDS = { InUse = 3088, NotInUse = 3051 }
local VALUE_EQUIP = 60 -- Value to equip ring.
local VALUE_UNEQUIP = 80 -- Value to unequip ring.

local value = hppc()

if value <= VALUE_EQUIP then
    local ring = finger()
    if ring.id == 0 or ring.id ~= RING_IDS.InUse then
        moveitems(RING_IDS.NotInUse, 'finger', '', 100)
        wait(100, 300)
    end
elseif value >= VALUE_UNEQUIP then
    local ring = finger()
    if ring.id == RING_IDS.InUse then
        moveitems(ring.id, '0', 'finger')
        wait(100, 300)
    end
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

Go to Persistents tab. Add a new persistent and paste code there then enable it.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

You are not copying the entire code, missing some piece of it. Probably the last "end".

Hello.

No, this script doesn't unequips time ring.
How this script works:
If you have hppc% >= (higher or equal to) VALUE_UNEQUIP value AND using an energy ring then it will unequip it, but if it's any other ring, it will not unequip.
If you have hppc% <= (lower or equal to) VALUE_EQUIP value then it will equipe energy ring, no matter if you are using another ring.

If you are using this script then you should not use "Tools->Ring Equipper".