Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Levitate on Cavebot
Hey, I need to bot on a spawn where it is needed to Levitate. but the script I tried isnt working
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />

I tried use that but noticed fast that nothing happens "
turn('s')
wait('100')
cast('exani hur "down')

Can anyone help me please ? Thanks

Hello.

The script works just fine.
turn('s')
wait(100)
cast('exani hur "down')

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hey, I just made it like this on cavebot, a action waypoint and putted it inside but the bot isnt doing anything. You can see here 

BTW: There was update on Realera they added new monsters, my bot isnt opening the new monsters corpse to loot ( Sea Serpents ), Is there any way to fix that ?

The image just shows the code, but doesn’t shows it fails or so. I'm pretty sure it's working, because I've tested it and also because it's a simple code. hehe
I may recommend you to increase wait() delay to 500 or so. Because it may be too fast if you have high latency/ping or using low fps.

Redownload and reinstall Realesta OTBot from latest release thread, there’s a new build:

Arkilys, i'm using this action.. it is not working properly...
the character keeps turning south and north (dancing) only with this code on the action
do you know what could be the reason and how to fix? tried to increase the wait time but it didnt make any difference

Maybe you are using WASD option and Bot is trying to cast spell then something is messing up.
The script works fine.

just figured out the correct way

wait('100') without the '  works properly