Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making runes with spirit?
Hello i'm playing elderan and i wanna ask if there is a way to make runes with spirit on the bot?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but unfortunately I don't play Elderan, so I don't know exactly what you're talking about. You can explain better?
If it takes any special action to make runes this way, could you record a video playing it? So I can read and watch to try to figure out a way to make runes this way on Bot.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Instead of mana it uses another bar called spirit when making runes.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Hello.

I will be checking it in next days, can you check if this script prints your "spirit"?
Just run the script below on Bot's console tab. It will print a number, check if it matches your current "spirit" amount.
print(mlevel())

it matches

Hello.

I've applied few changes on Bot to make Spirit available on Runemaker. Also added LUA funcitons spirit(), spiritpc() and maxspirit(), so you can make custom scripts as well.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

Awesome! thank you
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />