Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mastercores OTBot v1.1.11 - Released
Hello.

If you find any bugs, feel free to report on Bug's section.

Everyone who has never used Mastercores OTBot before, can test it for 2 days without any limitation for FREE.
The trial is given automatically when you login on Mastercores OTBot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

This version works on very specific game-client versions of MasterCores and RetroCores, which can be found below on System Requirements.

Check out the full change log below.

Changelog (1.1.11):
  • Added compatibility to the MasterCores client v1.51 AVAILABLE on 2020-10-02 16:26 GMT.
Mastercores OTBot's website:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

System Requirements: Download:
-