Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAID Wyr3x ft. King [Paid Scripts]
We are a team from way back in the scripting game. We gonna release a first few free scripts. Then move on to other with 100% afk with refill and all that. 

We mainly gonna focus on scripts for Knights and Paladins. This is because before you can shoot exori vis / max vis scripting mages was really though and mainly was script with 1h attack weapon. We will take payment in points on Realesta aswell payment in Revolut and for Swedish people Swish. Or you can pay with Ingame cash on Realesta.

Knight Scripts:

Paladin Scripts:

Sorcerer Scripts:

Druid Scripts:

Free Scripts: 
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
 - This is for All Vocs, Just change the weapon/wand/spear or w/e you are using.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
 - Last Floor with Carrion Rotworms. Just change the weapon you are using and its 100% AFK

Also feel free to wish for any script you want or PM me here and maybe i do one for you.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

Hi Henrik!
How about scripts?
I would like to have the possibility to try one as you said and to be able to buy another.  thanks!

I would love have dome scripts to Buy !

Have Updated now with 2 free scripts to use. Enjoy

Are you still in business?