Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request - Persistent that will block healing if health is below 5%.
I'm looking for script that would make my char stop healing if health drops below certain level, let's say 5% or specific amount like 100 or 50 or any other way to prevent problems if mass auto heal tests are performed and char drops to 1hp.

Hello.

You can't block healer, but you can disable it. Notice that each Heal Rule on Healer has "Delay to heal" which is the time that Bot waits to before performing this rule, so you can use this field to avoid that kind of banishment.

I don't really recommend you to use a script to do that, unless you make your entire Healer using a Persistents, because Healer is pretty fast. But it's up to you.
Those scripts will disable healer, wait 3s and enable it again. Notice that you must use it with very low intervals
if hppc() <= 5 then
     setsettings('Healer/Enabled', false)
     wait(3000)
     setsettings('Healer/Enabled', true)
end

if hp() <= 100 then
     setsettings('Healer/Enabled', false)
     wait(3000)
     setsettings('Healer/Enabled', true)
end