Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Retrocores Account.
Hello,

Im selling my 100+ EK with 80+/80+ Skills, Magic Level 6 with all the best EQ required for a EK.

Also on this account is a level 52 MS with Magic Level 47.

Also i have a level 43 on Rookgaard with the mystriando quest Spike Sword completed. (This was an insane quest to complete VERY HARD)

I have completed 2 mystriandos Silver Mace & Rose Shield Quest. I have also done demon helmet quest.

Annih still needs to be completed.

You have hundreds of each rune types Uh/Hmm/Gfb/Explo/Sds.

2kk cash + loads of blue djinn loot to sell.

Also with this account i have 11 other maker accounts you can also have.

If you are interested please pm me.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />