Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server update
There was an update in Elderan server and the bot doesnt show the names of the chars when you have to choose, is this normal?

Hello.

Redownload and reinstall Kasteria OTBot, I just released a small patch, it's gonna work there.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Thank you, it is working now, but it seems I can't use any LUA script, after I run it nothing happens... Or am I doing it wrong? Lol

You are doing something wrong.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
It's me, again... Hahaha...

I'm using the script you posted on LUA Scripts:

local spell = 'exevo con flam'
local spell_mana = 120
local capacity = 15 -- Stops if your capacity is equal or lower than this value.

if mp() >= spell_mana and cancast() and cap() > capacity then
    cast(spell)
    wait(1000)
    stackitems()
    wait(800)
end

It works with burst arrows, but Im trying to use a a different spell and its not working at all, I dont know what Im doing wrong
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Sad" title="Sad" class="smilie smilie_8" />

Post the script that you are trying to use. The one that you've edited.

@Bamado, I'm using the same, just changed the spello to "exevo con lux"

Well, there isn't any problem with the script above.
Make sure that you're placing it at Persistents and enabling.

If the problem persists, it's better to copy and paste exactly the script here, cause a simple apostrophe that you miss, mess with everything.

Hello.

Try what Bamado said. If it doesn't works then try to replace:
cast(spell)
with:
say(spell)

Thank you, it worked! Btw, @Arkilys there was another server update today, the bot doesnt run