Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Ruby in HOTA
have a script to renew the hota with small ruby?

local enchanted_helmet_id = 3230 -- Full Helmet of the Ancients (enchanted!)
local helmet_id = 3229 -- Helmet of the Ancients (not enchanted!)
local item_to_enchant = 3030 -- Small Ruby
local mainbp = 'backpack' -- Container to move helmet. Index or name

local helmet_item = head()

if helmet_item.id == helmet_id then
    moveitems(helmet_id, mainbp, 'head', 1)
    wait(800, 1200)
elseif itemcount(helmet_id) > 0 and itemcount(item_to_enchant) > 0 then
    useitemonitem(helmet_id, item_to_enchant, mainbp)
    wait(800, 1200)
elseif itemcount(enchanted_helmet_id) > 0 and helmet_item.id ~= enchanted_helmet_id then
    moveitems(enchanted_helmet_id, 'head', mainbp)
    wait(500)
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

but in this script the helmet doesn't come back to the char, it stays in the backpack

Hello.

Redownload and reinstall Nostalrius OTBot from
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Even if you've done it before, download it again, because I sent a new build, even though it has the same version number.

Hello.

Persistents. The code works perfectly fine, you are not copying it properly.

As i said above, latest version doesn't means latest build, but that's not the reason it displays an error on code.

Hello.

Once again, the code works perfectly fine, you are not copying it properly.
You are probably copying "Code:" as well inside your persistent.

Heart 
YEAH, THANKS. ITS WORKING PERFECT NOW. THANKS.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Heart" title="Heart" class="smilie smilie_16" />