Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throw everything on my north ( only if outside pz)
i need a script that throw everything thats on my character sqm to my north sqm, but only when outside PZ, because  when my character enter the house with this persistent on, it starts messing up everything and eventually bug

Hello.

I don't know what's "everything" and i don't know under which situation should character do it. So I recommend you to read the BIG WARNING on Requests section that shows up when you visit Requests section and when you try to post a thread.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

the situation is : im outside my house making runes on the stack. 

If someone comes and trash my maker feet, they won't be able to enter the house. 

I want a script like this one , but that only triggers outside the HOUSE.

because if i enter the house with this persistent on, te character will start moving everyting on the house

local player_x, player_y, player_z = posx(), posy(), posz()
local topItem = topitem(player_x, player_y, player_z, false)
if topItem.id >= 100 and itemhasflags(topItem.id, 13) == false then
    moveitems(topItem.id, ground(player_x, player_y - 1, player_z), ground(player_x, player_y, player_z), 100)
    wait(300, 600)

So make that script doesn't trigger while you are inside your house or so.

You still didn't mention what's "everything" and under which situation should character do it. I can't guess if you wanna throw your equipments off when a player shows up or pk attacks u, etc.
I can't guess what you want or need.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

The situation is:

im with my makers making runes on the stack in front of my house. The roof of my house is accesible by hur up and also by parcels or furnitures. 

when someone throw parcels on the stack, my makers throw the parcels inside the house with the persistent i found here on forums, BUT , if someone throw a furniture i can't throw it inside the house. OR if they're fast enought to throw the parcel + any item on top of it ( like GP, food, anything ) the persistent wont throw the parcel aswell.

THE RESULT ?

my makers stand on 3 parcel and when they try to enter the house, they go to the roof, then they kill me.

So, i need a persistent that throw everything thats on my character sqm to my north sqm, so this way i'll never be with 3 parcels or anything on my makers. BUT i need the persistent to only work when character is outside the house. 

WHY ?  

Because with this persistent, my makers throw everything thats on their SQM on their north. it works PERFECTLY when outside the house. but when the maker went to refill ( bp blanks or food ) it starts messing the items inside the house, and with the bps messed up they bug around.

thats it, hope i explained the whole situation well

Hello.

Bot cannot guess when you are inside house or not, so you will need to place house locations.

The script that you posted I've developed to check for the sqm that you are standing, so I've changed it to don't check/trigger whenever you are on house sqms that you must setup.
If you don't understand how range above works then just use rangeX and rangeY = 1 and add sqm by sqm. Another way to understand is by creating waypoints on cavebot and enable HUDs and HUDs -> Show waypoints. So it will show HUDs then add waypoints like the example below.
local HOUSE_SQMS = {
    { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 2, RangeY = 1 }, -- Script will not check for trash if you are this sqm range. e.g. on X = 12345 or 12346 / Y = 54321 / Z = 7.
    { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 1, RangeY = 2 }, -- Script will not check for trash if you are this sqm range. e.g. on X = 12345 / Y = 54321 or 54322 / Z = 7.
    { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 2, RangeY = 2 }, -- Script will not check for trash if you are this sqm range. e.g. on X = 12345 or 12346 / Y = 54321 or 54322 / Z = 7.
    { X = 12346, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 1, RangeY = 1 }, -- Script will not check for trash if you are this sqm range. e.g. on X = 12346 / Y = 54321 / Z = 7.
}

local isInsideHouse = false
for _, location in ipairs(HOUSE_SQMS) do
    if (player_x >= (location.X - 1) and player_x <= (location.X + location.RangeX - 1)) and (player_y >= (location.Y - 1) and player_y <= (location.Y + location.RangeY - 1)) and player_z == temple_location.Z then
        isInsideHouse = true
        break
    end
end

if isInsideHouse == false then
        local movePlace = wheretomoveitem(player_x, player_y, player_z)
        if movePlace.posx > 0 then
            moveitems(topItem.id, ground(player_x, player_y - 1, player_z), ground(player_x, player_y, player_z), 100)
            wait(300, 600)
        end
    end
end

This script works in reverse way, it only works if you have it in specific SQMs.
local CHECK_SQMS = {
    { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 2, RangeY = 1 }, -- Script ONLY check for trash if you are this sqm range (or others below ofc). e.g. on X = 12345 or 12346 / Y = 54321 / Z = 7.
    { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 1, RangeY = 2 }, -- Script ONLY check for trash if you are this sqm range (or others below ofc). e.g. on X = 12345 / Y = 54321 or 54322 / Z = 7.
    { X = 12345, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 2, RangeY = 2 }, -- Script ONLY check for trash if you are this sqm range (or others below ofc). e.g. on X = 12345 or 12346 / Y = 54321 or 54322 / Z = 7.
    { X = 12346, Y = 54321, Z = 7, RangeX = 1, RangeY = 1 }, -- Script ONLY check for trash if you are this sqm range (or others below ofc). e.g. on X = 12346 / Y = 54321 / Z = 7.
}

local isOnSqm = false
for _, location in ipairs(HOUSE_SQMS) do
    if (player_x >= (location.X - 1) and player_x <= (location.X + location.RangeX - 1)) and (player_y >= (location.Y - 1) and player_y <= (location.Y + location.RangeY - 1)) and player_z == temple_location.Z then
        isOnSqm = true
        break
    end
end

if isOnSqm then
        local movePlace = wheretomoveitem(player_x, player_y, player_z)
        if movePlace.posx > 0 then
            wait(300, 600)
        end
    end
end