Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibia Crashing
Hello,

If I am using bot on only one client everything is okey but when I open the second one with bot, the first one is getting crashed.
Any ides what causes that crash?

Hello.

There's no limitation about how many instances of Mastercores OTBot you can run and there are many people here, including me, that runs multiple instances per computer.

Does Bot crashes or game-client? Because the thread subject says "Tibia Crashing", so if it's the game-client i would GUESS that's about your hardware or something like.
Did you tried to run a different game-client version? For example, if you are running openGL then try to use directX version.

Ye as thread subjects says tibia client is crashing but It crashes only if I open it with bot. If I open 2 or 3 tibia clients but without running bot everything is okey but when I do run bot the other client crashes after some time, and yes I did try changing opengl to directx and still tibia crash :/

Problem solved, client making screenshots caused crashes :O