Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated?
Hello,

I consider buying a subscription for Realesta bot.
Is it working currently?

no work for me same

Hello.

Yes, it's working just fine. But i can certainly add trial days to let people test it again.

I would appreciate a 1 day trial
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" /> if it loads, I'll buy a subscription

Also, please answer my last discord message

Hello.

Sure, i will check it.
I think that you never tried Realesta OTBot before, so i think that you can actually have the two trial days automatically.

Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

Alright thanks mate!
I thought the trial was once in general
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />
Will give it a try

the bot work good if you wanna runnemaking / or caveboting (cheking screen) some time's bot close without reason, i don't know if is client tibia detect it and close automatic or don't know @Arkilys you need check it because not is normal.

Regards