Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use ladder above me
Question 
Hello,
I need to use (right click) a ladder that is below me in a persistent (not cavebot).
I tried using

LadderID = 1948
useitem(LadderID, ground(posx(), posy(), posz()))

but for some reason, it doesn't work when i'm exactly at the ladder position.
If i change posx() and etc for the ladder position, and run the command at not ladder position, it works.

But i need to use it from the ladder position.
And it's not safe to move away from ladder position to use it.
It need to be a quick action: I down the ladder and use the ladder (from it's position).

Using the cavebot isn't a solution. I'm doing all the movement with persistent script, because due to my low performance notebook the changing of waypoints in cavebot has a certain delay, which means my dead at a pk attack.

It doesn't even need to check for the ladder, it'll be there.
I just need to 'right click' my foot position.

Thanks in advance

Hello.

I'm not sure I understand what happens...
If you are in the same sqm as the ladder then that's the reason, your character is on top, not ladder. useitem() checks if the item id on top of sqm is the same you input, but you can bypass that using item id = 0.
useitem(0, ground(posx(), posy(), posz()))

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Thanks for the quick anwser!

For some reason, it didn't work with ground(), but without, it works!!

useitem(0, posx(), posy(), posz())

Thank you very much.