Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When i attack a player, attack sd too..
When i attack a player, attack sd too..

Hello.

You could use Hotkeys->Use item on target and just setup sd it, it once you press hotkey, it would shoot sd on creature that you are attacking.

However, if you wanna use on Persistents, it requires a LUA script. This script will attack sd on the creature that you are currently attacking.
local attacked_creature = attacked()
if attacked_creature.id > 0 and attacked_creature.isshootable and cancast() then
    useitemoncreature('sudden death rune', attacked_creature.id)
    wait(300, 500)
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
Does this script only work on monsters? If possible, i would like to attack players at the same time of the 'red square'.

It does works with any creature (monster or player).

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
ty Akr =)

Can you explain better? I'm new to the bot and I don't know where to put the script or where these shortcut keys are. Thanks

That depends what you need, because we have different tools that runs LUA scripts.

Do you wanna press a key to run this script or just let this script running from time to time automatically?

Hi mate, this doesnt work on classic bot.
Any thing similar to atk pks with sds on classic bot?

ta