Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
auto priv on screen
hello i need script which will send me a private message form subchar to my main char when see someone on screen is there any posisility to fix it?

Try add

say(string text, optional string channel) [void]: Speaks defined text in defined channel, if channel not defined, speak in default.

Example

if paround() > 0 then
say("*nick* Player on screen", default)
end

not working

Hello.

Woocash just forgot quotes on Default. It should be 'default' instead of default. So i just fixed it, added variables to make more easier for you to edit and added a small delay to avoid spamming.
local PLAYER = 'main character'
local MSG = 'player on screen'

if paround() > 0 then
     say('*' .. PLAYER .. '* ' .. MSG, 'Default')
     wait(5000)
end

thanks now it works but still writing that "player on screen" instead of name of character which appears on the screen is that possible to fix it ?

Hello.

Yeah, because you didn't requested that. You just asked to send a private message to your main character when a player appears.
local PLAYER = 'main character'

local creatures = getcreatures('pfs')
for _, creature in ipairs(creatures) do
    say('*' .. PLAYER .. '* ' .. creature.name, 'Default')
    wait(3000)
    break
end