Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about few missing? features
I don't know if I'm blind or those are really not there:
-loot from ground
-attack monsters not added on the list, if they attack you
-attack players if they attack you (or have a skull)
-reacting on soul points (but I assume it's because it's a copy from realesta 7.4 where there are no soul points)

Other than soul, those are crucial options.

Hello.

1. Loot from ground
I'm not sure what you mean.

2. Attack monsters not added on the list, if they attack you
Add entry "Others" and setup "Only if attack me".

3. Attack players if they attack you (or have a skull)
Add entry "PK". It will attack SKULLED players that attacked you in last 30 seconds.

4. Reacting on soul points
if soul() <= 3 then
    --do something
end

Thanks, 2. and 3. is really helpful, 4. I know I can make a script, just saying it should be in the runemaker section for easy access
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.alt="Tongue" title="Tongue" class="smilie smilie_5" />.

About 1. I mean picking up items from the ground on your screen - items specified to be looted.

Hello.

1. Items all around floor or just on a single sqm? For a single sqm then you can use Tools->Pickup Items. If you need to pickup all around floor, you will need to make a LUA script to check tiles on your screen, reach then and pickup.

4. LUA scripts gives you a freedom to do whatever you like the way you like, for example: disable runemaker, enable cavebot and go hunt to refill; Go inside your house and use bed; Go inside house and logout. etc. There's a option for blank runes because people needed it to open next backpack and it's a bit more complicated to calculate blank runes lefts than soul, specially if you are using Refill Settings. But checking for soul is really easy, so giving players only few options on Runemaker isn't really good.

Will the pk one work for classicbot?

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Yes, it does.