Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
runemaker bug
After reinstalling the bot, im using the same script i've made on the same char, but now im getting this error everytime:

22:52:00 - Runemaker-> Refill -> Blanks: No slots available to pickup bp of blanks.

The error is clear about what's going on, that's not a bug.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

but the bps are literally the same as always, same on the blanks on house floor

Hello.

That doesn't really says much. I think the best startup is leave your main bp open, but empty (without bps or runes). Because you can open bps in wrong order and container index may mess up.

If you believe that's a bug then you should read the "How to report a bug":
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Then place a bug report:

Remember to record exactly what you do to get your character ready, so record your settings and you opening bps or not, etc.