Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
script functions
1) What is the function to open message channel? I've only found functions to select.
2) How can i load scripts from file on the console tab?

I couldn't find on LUA Functions & Variables. Can you help me setup?

Hello.

1. There's no function to open channel;
2. What kind of scripts you are talking about?

I'm building a command to login on the server, and then load a saved script for runemaker.. this is taking too long everytime i have te close and reopen clients+otbots
that's why i want to know if i can add a command as tab -> file->load->file adress

I'm still not sure what you mean and why you need that.
loadsettings(string scriptName) will load your .xml settings, but if you use it inside a Persistent then it will not work properly. Because it would stop the persistent that it's currently running to load the xml settings.

Why would you need to load a different setting? If you need to open game-client and Bot then load .xml settings directly then you use "Automate startup" that you can read about on release thread:
|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
(Search for 'Automate startup example", without quotes)

Hmm, i didn't know about this automate way to open client/bot. I'll look into int, thanks Arkilys

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.

Arkilys, what about the joinparty function.. i've only found one function that invites and also joins party as below:

inviteparty('leader')

Because of that, i am having this issue: I got 1 character with a loop on persistent that is going to invite all my characters, and for every other character i got that function mentioned. The problem is that they keep inviting leader to party before getting invited. Any idea how to fix this ?

Hello.

That's because you are not performing any verification's that you could do using isinvitedparty() to check you invited someone or someone invited you to a party OR getcreatures() to verify party shields to do the same.
getcreatures(string filter) [table]: (p, m, n, f and s) - You can combine all as you like
isinvitedparty(string name) [boolean]: Returns if someone is invited or on your party.