Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stops atkin
My atking will stop when im afkin hunting. the monster will still have the red square around them but it wont atk.

Hello.

That's related to your game-client and server, not Bot. Bot is attacking a creature like you would, but game-client is probably failing to send that information to server due its own problem or in your connection. So there's nothing I can do about that.

So this is supposed to be posted on Support, not Bugs, so i'm moving it to Suppor section. You also made a mistake that would be posting in the Bugs area without submitting the mandatory information that is written in "How to Report a Bug", so please pay attention next time if posting a bug report.

You can try using a Persistent to retarget monsters... You just had to search on Forum to find the answer, because I've posted it here a few times.

This will stop attacking a creature if you are attacking the same creture and hp% remains the same for X seconds.
local CHECK_TIME_HPPC = { Min = 8, Max = 12 } -- IN SECONDS. A random number between that values will be sorted, the maximum time attacking a monster. A number will be sorted everytime that it changes target.
local RE_ATTACK = false -- Should reattack monster? It's not necessary use this if you are using Targeting or trainer, but it's your choice.

if LAST_ATTACK_INFO == nil then
    LAST_ATTACK_INFO = { hppc = 0, id = 0 }
end

if TIME_CHECK == nil then
    TIME_CHECK = 0
end

local attacked_creature = attacked()
if attacked_creature.id > 0 and (attacked_creature.id ~= LAST_ATTACK_INFO.id or attacked_creature.hppc ~= LAST_ATTACK_INFO.hppc) then
    TIME_CHECK = runningtime() + random(CHECK_TIME_HPPC.Min, CHECK_TIME_HPPC.Max)
    LAST_ATTACK_INFO = { hppc = attacked_creature.hppc, id = attacked_creature.id }
elseif attacked_creature.id > 0 and attacked_creature.id == LAST_ATTACK_ID and attacked_creature.hppc == LAST_ATTACK_INFO.hppc and TIME_CHECK > 0 and runningtime() >= TIME_CHECK then
    stopattack()
    if RE_ATTACK then
        attack(attacked_creature.id)
    end
    TIME_CHECK = 0
    LAST_ATTACK_INFO = { hppc = 0, id = 0 }
end

This will stop attacking a creature if you are attacking the same creture for too long. It's possible to retarget (stop and attack again) the creature or just stop attacking. The last case is the best if you are using Targeting.
local MAX_TIME_ATTACKING = { Min = 30, Max = 60 } -- IN SECONDS. A random number between that values will be sorted, the maximum time attacking a monster. A number will be sorted everytime that it changes target.
local RE_ATTACK = false -- Should reattack monster? It's not necessary use this if you are using Targeting or trainer, but it's your choice.

if LAST_ATTACK_ID == nil then
    LAST_ATTACK_ID = 0
end

if TIME_CHECK == nil then
    TIME_CHECK = 0
end

local attacked_creature = attacked()
if attacked_creature.id > 0 and attacked_creature.id ~= LAST_ATTACK_ID then
    TIME_CHECK = runningtime() + random(MAX_TIME_ATTACKING.Min, MAX_TIME_ATTACKING.Max)
    LAST_ATTACK_ID = attacked_creature.id
elseif attacked_creature.id > 0 and attacked_creature.id == LAST_ATTACK_ID and TIME_CHECK > 0 and runningtime() >= TIME_CHECK then
    stopattack()
    if RE_ATTACK then
        attack(attacked_creature.id)
    end
    TIME_CHECK = 0
    LAST_ATTACK_ID = 0
end