Everyone who has never used our Bots before, can test each one for 2 days without any limitation.
The trial is given automatically when you login on the Bot, but in some cases it wouldn't work (security reasons).
If this happens, send me a private message and i will be checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.
We are looking for resellers who may accept payment methods different from ours, including classictibia's cash, realesta's cash, mastercores' cash, etc. Interested? Click here at anytime.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thorwwing star
alert me if 5 thowing star please

Hello.

if itemcount('throwing star', '', true) == 5 then
    playsound('default')
    flashclient()
end

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
hello ...persistents or hotkeys??

That depends on you, both runs LUA scripts. But if you wanna the script running automatically from time to time then use on Persistents.

|Only Registered members can see download links. | Click here to buy subscription or here to register.
its not telling you what could  be going  wrong? plz :/

The alert plays only if you have 5 throwing star. It will not trigger if you have 4 or less OR 6 or more

aaaaa good thx <3333333